Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the SNES Library PAL Version
Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the SNES Library is a thorough examination of the games from the beloved and influential Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This definitive resource contains information, screenshots, and reviews of all games released for Nintendo’s 16-bit home video game console between 1991-1998. Read about hundreds of fun and memorable SNES titles like Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Super Castlevania IV, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and many more.
This collection includes details for every SNES game: developer, publisher, release date, genre, special features, and more! Bonus sections are dedicated to promo cartridges and even games that were never released! So if you are a Nintendo or video game fan, dive in and learn about all the entertaining and interesting games in the impressive SNES library!
– 800 SNES game reviews, including those released exclusively outside of North America
– Promo, special, and test cartridges
– A look at SNES games that were never released
– Super Famicom spotlight highlighting titles released in Japan on the SNES sister console
– A guide to notable SNES controllers and devices
– Supplemental articles about the history of the SNES by game historians and internet personalities
This is the same internal book as the North American version with the only difference being the cover.
Note: this book is not authorized or endorsed by Nintendo. All registered trademarks, game art, and game screenshots used are copyright their respective holders and are utilized here under Fair Use.